equipment utilized in the field includes:
- Trimble S7 Robotic Total Stations
- Trimble SX-10 Robotic Total Stations
- Trimble R10 GNSS Systems
- Nikon Total Station
- Sokkia SDL-30 Digital Levels
- Topcon Engineering Level
- Trimble TSC3 Data Collectors
equipment utilized in the office includes:
- Trimble Data Transfer
- Trimble Business Center (TBC)
- Trimble Terramodel and Carlson Civil Suite 2018 with IntelliCAD (Civil, Survey, GIS and CADNet), both utilized for drafting, boundary resolution computations, creation of DTM models, contouring , staking computations and quality control checks of staking, with the ability to import and export numerous types of files
- ArcGIS, utilized for GIS applications, mapping and analyzation
NSI’s fleet has fully equipped survey trucks; containing safety lights, traffic control signs, stop/slow paddle, and traffic cones. NSI’s staff and field crew maintain current CPR/First Aid certification, have training in traffic control/flagging and are ready to implement company procedures in any NSI project. Further, NSI provides Notary Public services to its clients. Each party chief and crew member has been trained to approach each project knowing the scope-of-work and the procedures to implement in order to accurately and concisely complete the work.
NSI works on staying up-to-date with OR-OSHA safety requirements, has an active safety committee with regular meetings, keeps staff reminded/informed about safety, both personally and for others, and provides necessary personal protective and safety equipment.